Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Morning You Look So Fine: Jay-Z


Been busy; stuff coming, stuff been... Red Bull and B-Boys. This though, is reference to the back of a winner's t-shirt and a conversation with Elisma and Dom:

"If you're havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one...


I got the rap patrol on the gat patrol,

Foes that wanna make sure my casket's closed.
Rap critics they say he's "Money Cash Hoes",

I'm from the hood stupid, what type of facts are those?

If you grew up with holes in ya zapatos

You'd be celebrating the minute you was havin' dough,

I'm like fuck critics you can kiss my whole asshole..."
- Jay-Z

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger HEADLINE payoff said...

Jay Z takes out Kanye any day of the week.

You're now tuned into the muh'fuckin greatest

Best rapper alive, best rapper alive

21:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home