Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Morning You Look So Fine: Foo Fighters

Just back from 9 Days in Cape Town... still in recovery. Good time spent with Pierre Lukraak and the Welgemoed/Belville/Durbanville Tripartite Alliance. Many loud sing-a-longs with the radio, the speaker of which occupies most of the boot of his car. We have realised that neither of us have the breath for this. As I said... good times.

"One last thing before I quit I never wanted any more than I could fit into my head I still remember every single word you said and all the shit that somehow came along with it still theres one thing that comforts me since I was always caged and now Im free..." - Foo Fighters

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pierre Greeff said...

lodewikus dis my naam...dis my faam...die here bly in bellville..we own this town..pypman

12:59  
Blogger Liam Lynch said...

Malhaas.

00:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home