Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Dark Fear.

Anyone who knows the background of The SlashDogs will know why last night was a blast for me... my last gig with the band was early November, and since then they have been hard at work, rehearsing with new bassist Hugh, making a video, and prepping for 2006. Last night saw the launch of "The Darkest Fear", and the second gig for the band since I left... though the first "official" one. It was grand to finally try and capture on film what I always saw from my spot on stage... great show guys.

Lucky gets into the swing of things... pity the front row.






Picking up speed, with new bassist Hugh on top form.






The Reverend lets loose...







And now it's all out of control.







Likewise.







Great show.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home