Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Praise The Lawd!

... I'm back. For a few days there, I had no access to my blog, and I gather no-one else had. It seems to be sorted now. In relation to the image on the left, I will soon be making available the shots of The Most Amazing Show, the whole behind the scenes piece that I shot. Stage Magazine have selected portraits only for their story on Corne & Twakkie, whch you'll be able to see on shelves April/May. I'm stoked with what they have chosen, though it's not my usual way of working... we'll see how it goes. In any case, I have a huge body of work on the show itself, and I am interested to hear what fans of the two think of it, so here is as good a place as any to showcase it. More to come.

On another note... you may or may not have heard what happened to this guy. You may or may not have laughed. I'll be going to visit him in hospital today. Will let you know about that ASAP...

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home