Thursday, May 15, 2008

We Have A Map Of The Piano.



Urg... delirium.

Shoot on Tuesday, and then sick... home to fever. Not just my daughter, but me as well. Remember how cherished the thought of staying home from school was? I say 'the thought', because in twelve years of schooling, I never stayed home once. Now I get to do it with my kid, as she demands lollipops, and to watch the Strawberry Shortcake movie again.

Not as bad as it sounds... well, it was, but only because I was sick. But in coming to now, little bit of rest behind me and a whole mess of meds and caffeine, I have been finding interesting things for the projects ahead...

Things be dawning on me... projects named for the girl above, and others, to be completed with a helping hand from Zander Blom. Keep an eye out... stay healthy... back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home