Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Morning You Look So Fine: Oasis.




Oh yes... them again...

Appropriate... there are updates and explanations that are required; for a start, I had no idea there were so many that read my blog, and would mail as to why it had run dry of late...

Just quickly for now, before I run off again... awards, evil housing lawyers, visa issues, no Norway, temporary passports success, yes Swaziland, Hope's Voice, rewarding work, rewarding people, 9 women and further developments, colours sold and the nobility of a savage hand?

Mexico city?

Too much too say for now, but I promise updates, both current and post-dated...

Lord, don't slow me down...

"I'm tired and I'm sick,
Got a habit that I just can't kick,
Feel hungover and I'm all in love
When the lights go down I'm gonna shoot 'em up.

S'alright,
Don't be afraid,
You gotta keep dreaming in the bed you made And if it tastes like shit
Well, it beats sleeping rough on the floor..." - Oasis

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alternative-kid said...

Hey, it feels good to open-up u're blog and see that you still breathin'. I've been yipp yapping about you to my buddies asking them to check-out your blog and have been checking it for the past few weeks and have been asking if you're dead or somthing...luv you!

08:50  
Blogger Liam Lynch said...

Thanks... sorry the reply took almost as long as the gap that led to rumours of my demise.

There was a lot that went on from early Feb to early March. Meant to explain it all, and then thought: why bother?

It'll come out in the end...

L.

00:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home