Monday, December 03, 2007

Monday Morning You Look So Fine: Arcade Fire.


Was hard at work until sunrise; clearly, I drank too much coffee to begin with. Everything was of a serious note, sorting out details on the HIV/AIDS story I shot for Dazed & Confused:Japan, as well as the Be True event campaign for Nike. Everything is now up, except for me, really... I feel like a car parked on my head (maybe due to having played Arcade Fire loudly in my headphones on repeat while working). Not at all like that day in Limpopo, halfway along a 10k walk with mother and child.

Oh, and a day spent with Sibu Sibaca on the Durban beaches is why I missed last week's Monday Morning You Look So Fine.

"Then, we tried to name our babies
But we forgot all the names that,
The names we used to know
But sometimes,
We remember our bedrooms and our parent's bedrooms and the bedrooms of our friends
Then we think of our parents...
Well, whatever happened to them?!" - The Arcade Fire


Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home