Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Morning You Look So Fine: Erykah Badu.




For those who know... the words come from the beginning of Badu's "Love Of My Life" video. Respect to ?uestlove for the wide variety on Friday night... I have never seen so many musos and headz just watch a DJ at work before. And some need to stop hating on me for my reaction to Roxanne.

A lotta memories came back that night... Philly people in the room, and Hamma and I remembering 1999 and eating curry at his place in Greenpoint, the night before the tornado... Boogie Down Nights!

"Once upon a time on a planet somewhere a bombastic beat was born...Let's call her Hip Hop..." - Erykah Badu

If you know the vid, you know Nthabi's styles in this shot. Keep an eye out for her album in the new year.

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashraf said...

luvs Erykah.little bits of her music at least.I believe, one of the more interesting, musicians out of this country. I don't know much about her, but she can write.

awesome photograph, luves the chica on the right. so posed yet acceptable.

14:44  
Blogger Ashraf said...

awesome photo. luvs the chica on the right. she posing, bit in an acceptable kinda way.

14:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home